Saturday, November 7, 2009

changes...

whenever I got back from the north I had two new room mates (dorothea and Mel left) Aimee and erika are the replacements. ha.. theyre both really nice, and im glad they came. That makes a big difference, having new people in your room.. and also. Chelsea is changing jobs. In case you didnt know, we work on the dining team together-- but now she's changing to work in the O.R. and then sales and then the O.R. again, which is really exciting for her! I'm really going to miss her in the dining room though :( and now i have to be team leader.. so i would appreciate your prayers on that. we're also getting 4 new people in the dining room.. which will be fun. this is short.. but i just wanted to let you know the things that are changing currently in my life... :) God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bonny Jean
    It's so good to hear from you!
    I bet it is really hard to deal with all the changes your going through but it helps to remember God and the simple fact that he is constant and always there.
    I will def be praying for you in taking on the team leader title (even though i know you'll be awesome with all your hidden hollow experience) :)
    I hope you have an awesome week!!
    I miss you!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I'm reading your blog even though I already know basically everything that goes on in your life : )

    But anyways...the changes are crazy and kinda weird, but it's been exciting to see you grow lately. And God seems to be stretching you as far as he possibly can so you can grow as much as possible over these next few weeks.

    Don't leave : (

    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonny Jean-
    I am praying for you as God leads you into the position of being a team leader. You will do an awesome job. Remember, "With God all things are possible."
    In my prayers,
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete